PAYMENT STEP 1
Once we have an itinerary designed and confirmed by you, an invoice will be issued to you with the payment details.
Before making any payment, please ensure that you and all members of your group have taken out comprehensive travel insurance. Your travel insurance policy must also include cancellation cover to protect you in the case that you need to cancel your trip.
- Cancellation of your booking must be made as soon as possible to [email protected]
- 28 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund less the 25% non-refundable deposit.
- 28-7 days will be subject to loss of 50% of our fees.
- 7 days or less will be subject to 100% of our fees.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prior to making payment, please ensure that you and each member of your group is fully aware of our Terms & Conditions
Generally, payments made to our bank account are received more quickly than credit card payments. Therefore, we prefer that payments are made by direct bank transfer as this enables us to confirm all your trip arrangements promptly.
Bank Account Name: Hennessy & Furlong Ltd.
Bank: Bank of Ireland, Tipperary, Ireland
Bank Identifier Code (BIC): BOFIIE2D
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): IE43BOFI90610169472233
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
For your convenience, we also offer online payment facility using your preferred credit card. The following instructions will guide you through the process seamlessly:
- Enter the EURO € amount you wish to pay as indicated on our invoice.
- Once payment is made, you will receive an authorisation code.
- Once we receive your payment, we will e-mail you confirmation of receipt of payment.
- In the unlikely event that your payment is not authorised, please contact your credit card company to resolve the situation.
SIGN UP FOR OUR JOURNAL
Receive inspiring Irish travel ideas, cultural insights and offers
Hennessy & Furlong Ltd. Company No 578355 Registered Office: Cappawhite, Co. Tipperary, Ireland. E34 TK71